- Input file of local records must be a CSV file.
- Up to six columns of data are allowed in the input file.
- The first two columns must be OCLC Number and ISSN, in that order. Each row must include either an OCLC Number or an ISSN, or both. If neither of these fields is included for an entry, it will not be able to match to any records in the PAPR database.
- The last four columns are optional, and can be used to include data points you would like to have included in the output report (such as local bib id, holdings location, title, call number, etc.).
- Each column must have a heading.
- Columns that are not used in the input file will be marked as "null" in the output report.
- Upload files up to 250MB (Up to 500,000 rows in a csv file with 2000 characters each row).
Upon uploading your local title list, the Collection Comparison Report is downloaded to your computer as a zip folder (please be aware: the larger the file, the longer it takes). This folder may contain one or two output files: Not Yet Committed (entries from your input file that did not match to any records in the PAPR database), and Committed Matches (entries from your input file that did match to records in the PAPR database).
This tool is available as part of the CDL, CRL & HT Collaboration for Shared Print Infrastructure. It is made possible because of the cumulative efforts of many: the original work undertaken by CRL and CDL, funded by the Mellon Foundation, to conceive and develop PAPR; subsequent contributions by WEST in developing the AGUA graphic interface and on-the-fly reporting capability; and the many institutions and organizations, most recently HathiTrust, who have striven to make their data openly available for library comparisons.